New Jersey News
NTSB: No mechanical failure in PATH crash
HOBOKEN, N.J. (WABC) -- There's new information about the frightening PATH train crash that left dozens of passengers hurt.
Mechanical failure has been ruled out.
The NTSB says all equipment was inspected and everything was functioning, including the signal system and track structure.
The crew has been interviewed and no conclusions have been made as to any possible human error in Sunday's crash in Hoboken.
new jersey, path, hoboken, train accident, new jersey news
- London theatre roof collapses; Dozens injured 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Sales: Last minute holiday gifts
- Bus accident on Route 3 in Clifton
- Photos: Injuries reported in Clifton, NJ bus accident
- Tax trouble for taxi tycoon?
- NYC 's smoking ban to include e-cigarettes 33 min ago
- 4 juveniles charges in possible knockout attacks
- Human error contributed in delay of Ariel Russo 911 response
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- Consumer Reports: Nasty Chicken
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos