New Jersey News
Emergency landing at Newark Liberty
NEWARK (WABC) -- There were some tense moments at Newark Liberty International Airport on Sunday.
Continental Flight 85 from Tel Aviv to Newark had to make an emergency landing after a heat indicator light went off in the cargo bin.
The Boeing 777 had 290 people on board.
It landed safely at Newark Liberty International Airport.
Sources say two people complained of breathing difficulty after insulation blew into the passenger cabin.
One person was transported to Trinitas Regional Medical Center in Elizabeth.
An investigation is underway.
new jersey, newark, newark liberty international airport, emergency landing, new jersey news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster 2 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 36 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 20 min ago
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 19 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 17 min ago
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 36 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
36 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
17 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
2 min ago