New Jersey News
Teen shot three times near West New York home
WEST NEW YORK (WABC) -- A teenager was shot multiple times outside a building in West New York, New Jersey, Monday morning.
The victim, believed to be a 14-year-old boy, was shot at least three times at around 2 a.m. on Fillmore Place.
Police say he was shot once to the chest and twice in the legs. He was rushed to Jersey City Medical Center in unknown condition.
A dark colored SUV, possibly a Nissan, fled the scene.
It was not clear if the vehicle was linked to the shooting.
The boy was shot near his home.
new jersey, west new york, shooting, new jersey news
- AccuWeather Alert: Stormy day
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy 4 min ago
- UK: London terror attack suspects had been probed
- West Point soldier charged with videotaping women
- Truck driver helps catch hit-and-run suspect in Queens
- Oklahoma residents begin hard recovery after tornado
- Anthony Weiner courts voters in Harlem Thursday
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured 25 min ago
- Operation Swill: cheap booze in premium liquor bottles
- Photos: Accuweather forecast in pictures
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma