New Jersey News
Teen shot three times near West New York home
WEST NEW YORK (WABC) -- A teenager was shot multiple times outside a building in West New York, New Jersey, Monday morning.
The victim, believed to be a 14-year-old boy, was shot at least three times at around 2 a.m. on Fillmore Place.
Police say he was shot once to the chest and twice in the legs. He was rushed to Jersey City Medical Center in unknown condition.
A dark colored SUV, possibly a Nissan, fled the scene.
It was not clear if the vehicle was linked to the shooting.
The boy was shot near his home.
new jersey, west new york, shooting, new jersey news
- LIRR suspended between Huntington, Hicksville 24 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 28 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 48 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt 11 min ago
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker 21 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 44 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn;...
11 min ago