New Jersey News
Gangs agree to truce in deadly feud
PLAINFIELD, N.J. (WABC) -- Five men with ties to gangs met at an IHOP in Plainfield to publicly end their long running 18 month feud that has claimed more than a dozen lives.
They then headed to a community anti-violence rally Friday night.
Fed up residents were glad to hear of the truce, but still marched to demand peace.
new jersey, plainfield, gang violence, new jersey news
- Designer L'Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Afternoon
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Company insider comes forward against energy company 2 min ago
- Photos: NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade 14 min ago
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over gays 13 min ago
- Shelton teen critical after being shot in head
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Los Angeles earthquake felt by residents
- Photos: Dancing With The Stars Season 18 cast
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over...
13 min ago