New Jersey News
Gangs agree to truce in deadly feud
PLAINFIELD, N.J. (WABC) -- Five men with ties to gangs met at an IHOP in Plainfield to publicly end their long running 18 month feud that has claimed more than a dozen lives.
They then headed to a community anti-violence rally Friday night.
Fed up residents were glad to hear of the truce, but still marched to demand peace.
new jersey, plainfield, gang violence, new jersey news
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Where is Charles Butler?
- Investigation follows police shooting of student
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday
- Rally held after West Village hate crime murder
- Worker injured after forklift swallowed by sinkhole
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Photos: Lee Goldberg explains Oklahoma's tornado...
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers