New Jersey News
PATH train service resumes after investigation
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- All PATH train service was suspended for more than 2 hours Saturday night as police investigated a suspicious package.
NJ Transit officials say police removed an unattended package at the Grove Street station in Jersey City.
The PATH service suspension began around 7:45 p.m. and service resumed just before 10:00 p.m.
No word on what was inside the unattended package.
new jersey, path, new jersey news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 39 min ago
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry...
39 min ago