New Jersey News
Body identified as missing swimmer from New Jersey
BRADLEY BEACH -- Authorities have identified a body as the New Jersey teenager who disappeared last week after getting caught in a rip current.
The 15-year-old's body was seen floating beneath the Ocean Avenue Bridge in Avon before 5:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The bridge is about 1 1/2 miles south of Bradley Beach. That's where the Neptune Township High School sophomore was last seen swimming with friends before he was pulled out to sea on Thursday.
new jersey, missing person, new jersey news
- Jet may have turned; 2 passengers investigated 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 42 min ago
- Violence in Bronx leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt 4 min ago
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Jet may have turned; 2 passengers...
30 min ago