New Jersey News
Body identified as missing swimmer from New Jersey
BRADLEY BEACH -- Authorities have identified a body as the New Jersey teenager who disappeared last week after getting caught in a rip current.
The 15-year-old's body was seen floating beneath the Ocean Avenue Bridge in Avon before 5:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The bridge is about 1 1/2 miles south of Bradley Beach. That's where the Neptune Township High School sophomore was last seen swimming with friends before he was pulled out to sea on Thursday.
new jersey, missing person, new jersey news
- Gunman dead in shooting at Colorado high school 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Winter storm Saturday 22 min ago
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- New York City issues snow alert
- Man in custody after incident at Chelsea school 59 min ago
- Baruch College student died from head injuries, coroner says
- Mom of Newtown victim recalls that painful day 4 min ago
- Police searching for missing Rider U student
- Newtown victims to be remembered Saturday
- Photos: Photos of the Newtown school shooting victims
- Kansas man arrested in car bomb plot at airport
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email
- Mega Millions rises to $425M for Friday drawing
- AccuWeather: Winter storm Saturday
22 min ago