New Jersey News
Injured Rutgers player to meet with Christie
NEW BRUNSWICK (WABC) -- Injured Rutgers football player Eric Legrand will meet with New Jersey Governor Chris Christie Thursday.
Legrand has been paralyzed from the shoulders down since making a tackle at the Army game last year.
Doctors said he would never come off a ventilator and never walk.
Now, he's off the ventilator, eating solid foods and is able to move his arm.
This week, Legrand tweeted that there were twitches going throughout his body, and he hopes feeling is coming back.
new jersey, eric legrand, chris christie, new jersey news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos