New Jersey News
NJ toddler drowns in neighbor's pool
ROSELLE PARK, N.J. (WABC) -- Police in New Jersey are investigating the drowning death of a toddler in Union County.
Witnesses say a two-year-old boy wondered into a neighbor's yard at 5:15 p.m. on Saturday.
The toddler managed to get into the pool and drown.
It happened during a block party on the 800 block of Elm Street in Roselle Park, NJ.
A resident of the home discovered the child.
The drowning is still under investigation but it appears to be accidental and so far no charges have been filed.
new jersey, drowning, new jersey news
- 2 killed in Queens motorcycle accident 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall