New Jersey News
Atlantic City Boardwalk shooting wounds two
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. -- Atlantic City police say a teenager and a man were injured when shooting broke out early Tuesday morning on Atlantic City's Boardwalk.
The wounds to a 17-year-old boy from Vineland and a 22-year-old man from Bridgeton were not considered life-threatening.
The fight broke out near Bally's Park Place casino around 1 a.m.
- hours after some 150,000 people were in the city for its Independence Day fireworks.
Police say the shooter fled on foot. A handgun was found at the bus terminal at Bally's.
new jersey, atlantic city, crime, shooting, new jersey news
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn 13 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 20 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014