New Jersey News
Rutgers grad in Jersey City mob beating improving
JERSEY CITY (WABC) -- A Rutgers graduate student who was the victim of a vicious beating that left him in a coma is showing signs of recovery.
There are reports that 22-year-old David Strucinski opened his eyes for a few minutes on Monday.
Police say he was in a cab with friends when they spotted other friends in a street fight in Bayonne.
Strucinksi jumped in to help and was attacked.
So far, six teens have been arrested.
new jersey, bayonne, assault, new jersey news
- New measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 41 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Firefightes battling Bronx car fire find body inside 10 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 31 min ago
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309M for Tuesday drawing
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom 53 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
31 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos