New Jersey News
Rutgers grad in Jersey City mob beating improving
JERSEY CITY (WABC) -- A Rutgers graduate student who was the victim of a vicious beating that left him in a coma is showing signs of recovery.
There are reports that 22-year-old David Strucinski opened his eyes for a few minutes on Monday.
Police say he was in a cab with friends when they spotted other friends in a street fight in Bayonne.
Strucinksi jumped in to help and was attacked.
So far, six teens have been arrested.
new jersey, bayonne, assault, new jersey news
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Sketch released in Upper East Side jewelry robbery
- NYC mayor to announce Sandy recovery reforms
- Man arrested in Queens anti-Muslim harassment on bus
- Pair robs 4 Brooklyn banks in 2-hour span
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera
- Man caught on camera using cloned ATM card 51 min ago
- BridgeGate panel could call Gov. Chris Christie to testify 35 min ago
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87 23 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 23 min ago