New Jersey News
Rutgers grad in Jersey City mob beating improving
JERSEY CITY (WABC) -- A Rutgers graduate student who was the victim of a vicious beating that left him in a coma is showing signs of recovery.
There are reports that 22-year-old David Strucinski opened his eyes for a few minutes on Monday.
Police say he was in a cab with friends when they spotted other friends in a street fight in Bayonne.
Strucinksi jumped in to help and was attacked.
So far, six teens have been arrested.
new jersey, bayonne, assault, new jersey news
- Winter Weather Advisory 48 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- President Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- NJ Transit delays due to problems on Portal Bridge 13 min ago
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- New Jersey getting hit with another dose of snow 25 min ago
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Woman beaten up, robbed on Harlem subway platform
- Port Authority relocating owls that are threat to planes
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Winter Weather Advisory
48 min ago