New Jersey News
Rutgers grad in Jersey City mob beating improving
JERSEY CITY (WABC) -- A Rutgers graduate student who was the victim of a vicious beating that left him in a coma is showing signs of recovery.
There are reports that 22-year-old David Strucinski opened his eyes for a few minutes on Monday.
Police say he was in a cab with friends when they spotted other friends in a street fight in Bayonne.
Strucinksi jumped in to help and was attacked.
So far, six teens have been arrested.
new jersey, bayonne, assault, new jersey news
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos