New Jersey News
Rutgers grad in Jersey City mob beating improving
JERSEY CITY (WABC) -- A Rutgers graduate student who was the victim of a vicious beating that left him in a coma is showing signs of recovery.
There are reports that 22-year-old David Strucinski opened his eyes for a few minutes on Monday.
Police say he was in a cab with friends when they spotted other friends in a street fight in Bayonne.
Strucinksi jumped in to help and was attacked.
So far, six teens have been arrested.
new jersey, bayonne, assault, new jersey news
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest 17 min ago
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger 24 min ago
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Demolition underway after NJ fire;...
24 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze...
17 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos