New Jersey News
NJ gas prices still rising
TRENTON, NJ -- Motorists continue to see higher prices at the pumps in New Jersey.
AAA Mid-Atlantic says the average price of regular gasoline in New Jersey on Friday was $3.66, up 3 cents from last week. That's also much higher than the cost a year ago, when motorists were paying $2.57.
It's the second straight week that pump prices have risen in New Jersey.
Meanwhile, the national average price rose by 3 cents to $3.70. That's also much higher than the national average from a year ago, which was $2.72.
new jersey, gas prices, new jersey news
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend 15 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Thousands run final mile of Boston Marathon
- Sandy-damaged New York Aquarium reopens this weekend
- 2 killed, 1 missing in upstate New York plane crash
- Investigation after police shoot suspect in Conn.
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris 59 min ago
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: Boston Marathon Last Mile