New Jersey News
NJ gas prices still rising
TRENTON, NJ -- Motorists continue to see higher prices at the pumps in New Jersey.
AAA Mid-Atlantic says the average price of regular gasoline in New Jersey on Friday was $3.66, up 3 cents from last week. That's also much higher than the cost a year ago, when motorists were paying $2.57.
It's the second straight week that pump prices have risen in New Jersey.
Meanwhile, the national average price rose by 3 cents to $3.70. That's also much higher than the national average from a year ago, which was $2.72.
new jersey, gas prices, new jersey news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Budget vote approved in the House 37 min ago
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees