New Jersey News
4 arrested in NJ after high-speed chase
SPARTA, N.J. (WABC) -- In New Jersey, four burglary suspects, including a former NBA player, are under arrest after a high-speed chase.
A Sparta police officer stopped the vehicle carrying the suspects for speeding but when he approached the SUV, the suspects took off.
After a high-speed chase, the runaway SUV flipped over and crashed trapping the four occupants inside.
Police have identified one of them as Sean Banks, a former NBA player who was cut from his team after being suspended for gambling.
Police say they recovered more than $20 thousand worth of valuables, from two burglaries, inside the suspect's SUV.
new jersey, sparta, police chase, new jersey news
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center 15 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos 14 min ago
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 5 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Suspect in Myls Dobson murder due in court
- New York City pre-K signups end on Wednesday 3 min ago
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ...
15 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos