New Jersey News
Burned body of aspiring rapper found inside car
PARAMUS, N.J. (WABC) -- The badly burned body of an aspiring rapper from Brooklyn was found in an SUV in New Jersey Tuesday.
Authorities identified the body as 33-year-old Rhian Stoute, who referred to himself as Kampane.
His charred remains were discovered Tuesday inside a black Chevy Tahoe parked along Village Circle West in Paramus.
Police believe Stoute was killed somewhere else, and his body and the SUV were left on the street.
His family can't understand who would want to hurt him.
Autopsy results are pending.
Stoute lived in Brooklyn. A biography of his career appears at Redlinkz.com/k/bio.html.
new jersey, brooklyn, paramus, body found, new jersey news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases