New Jersey News
Burned body of aspiring rapper found inside car
PARAMUS, N.J. (WABC) -- The badly burned body of an aspiring rapper from Brooklyn was found in an SUV in New Jersey Tuesday.
Authorities identified the body as 33-year-old Rhian Stoute, who referred to himself as Kampane.
His charred remains were discovered Tuesday inside a black Chevy Tahoe parked along Village Circle West in Paramus.
Police believe Stoute was killed somewhere else, and his body and the SUV were left on the street.
His family can't understand who would want to hurt him.
Autopsy results are pending.
Stoute lived in Brooklyn. A biography of his career appears at Redlinkz.com/k/bio.html.
new jersey, brooklyn, paramus, body found, new jersey news
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado 21 min ago
- Where is Charles Butler?
- Elderly man falls in Hudson off of Pier 84
- Investigation follows police shooting of student
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday
- Worker injured after forklift swallowed by sinkhole
- Person of interest ID'd in deadly Queens bus shooting
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Photos from the Billboard Awards
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- AccuWeather: Muggy
42 min ago