New Jersey News
Arrest in deadly hit and run in Belleville
NUTLEY, N.J. (WABC) -- Police announced Saturday an arrest in a hit and run that killed the widow of a prominent New Jersey judge.
Jodi DeSoto, 48, of Belleville was run over on County Road 506 in Belleville on September 17.
She was the widow of Essex County Superior Court Judge Hector DeSoto.
Police say Luis Cruz, 42, of Nutley faces charges including vehicular homicide.
He's being held on $200,000 bail.
new jersey, belleville, accident, hit and run accident, new jersey news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Bill would require equal access to tenant amenities 54 min ago
- Liam Neeson to tour stables amid carriage horse debate 35 min ago
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Stage collapses at California high school; dozens hurt
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win 40 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014