New Jersey News
Husband appears in court after wife's murder
JERSEY CITY (WABC) -- A Jersey City man charged with murdering his wife and burying her remains in cement made his first appearance in court Tuesday afternoon.
A judge set Steven Acuna's bail at $1 million.
Acuna's wife Randy "Amanda" Lehrer's body was found Friday inside a 55-gallon cement filled drum inside the couple's apartment building
Acuna was supposed to be in court Monday, but he was in the hospital for an unreleased medical condition.
new jersey, arrest, body found, jersey city, new jersey news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Barrios-Paoli tapped to head health and human services
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral 57 min ago
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees