New Jersey News
Husband appears in court after wife's murder
JERSEY CITY (WABC) -- A Jersey City man charged with murdering his wife and burying her remains in cement made his first appearance in court Tuesday afternoon.
A judge set Steven Acuna's bail at $1 million.
Acuna's wife Randy "Amanda" Lehrer's body was found Friday inside a 55-gallon cement filled drum inside the couple's apartment building
Acuna was supposed to be in court Monday, but he was in the hospital for an unreleased medical condition.
new jersey, arrest, body found, jersey city, new jersey news
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 24 min ago
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- 14.5 pound baby born in Boston
- 2 injured in elevator accident in Manhattan building
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos