New Jersey News
NJ steps up random inspections of tour buses
TRENTON (WABC) -- You can expect a lot of action Wednesday in the parking lots at New Jersey's top tourist attractions, as the state steps up its random inspection of tour buses.
The head of the state motor vehicle commission will be on hand, along with federal officials worried by the increase in tour bus crashes.
The parking lot checkups will be conducted by the state's commercial bus inspection unit.
new jersey, bus accident, new jersey news
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens 32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies 43 min ago
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall