New Jersey News
Police: Man used facebook to sexually assault teens
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- A New Jersey man is charged with sexually assaulting two teenagers he met on Facebook.
Now authorities are wondering if there could be more victims.
Prosecutors say 28-year-old Michael Sebastian of Perth Amboy claimed he was 17, to convince a 14-year-old girl to meet up with him.
He allegedly gave her alcohol then sexually assaulted her in a motel.
Sebastian was already under investigation for allegedly assaulting another 14-year-old girl earlier this month.
new jersey, sexual assault, facebook, new jersey news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97