New Jersey News
Police: Man used facebook to sexually assault teens
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- A New Jersey man is charged with sexually assaulting two teenagers he met on Facebook.
Now authorities are wondering if there could be more victims.
Prosecutors say 28-year-old Michael Sebastian of Perth Amboy claimed he was 17, to convince a 14-year-old girl to meet up with him.
He allegedly gave her alcohol then sexually assaulted her in a motel.
Sebastian was already under investigation for allegedly assaulting another 14-year-old girl earlier this month.
new jersey, sexual assault, facebook, new jersey news
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach 43 min ago
- Jersey City water main break isolated; Water back on
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- Blind man and dog rescued will stay together
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school 53 min ago
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 20 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos