New Jersey News
Partial building collapse in Irvington
IRVINGTON (WABC) -- Part of a commercial building came crashing down onto the sidewalk in Irvington.
A 30-foot piece of fašade came off the building around noon.
The building is located along Springfield Avenue near Clinton and Myrtle.
Fire, police and buildings department officials remained on the scene early Friday afternoon.
Authorities said they have not received reports of injuries.
new jersey, irvington, building collapse, collapse, new jersey news
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise 37 min ago
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- Heroin antidote Narcan saves 6 in Ocean County
- Woman charged in fatal hit and run in Hempstead
- Baby monitors batteries recalled over burn hazard
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies in NYC
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx...
37 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos