New Jersey News
Partial building collapse in Irvington
IRVINGTON (WABC) -- Part of a commercial building came crashing down onto the sidewalk in Irvington.
A 30-foot piece of fašade came off the building around noon.
The building is located along Springfield Avenue near Clinton and Myrtle.
Fire, police and buildings department officials remained on the scene early Friday afternoon.
Authorities said they have not received reports of injuries.
new jersey, irvington, building collapse, collapse, new jersey news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park