New Jersey News
2 helicopters make emergency landing in NJ
Saturday, October 29, 2011
BAYONNE, New Jersey (WABC) -- The nasty weather forced two helicopters to make an emergency landing in New Jersey.
The two pilots spotted the field in part because a group of kids had cleared it to play football.
There were no injuries and there was no damage to either helicopter.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new jersey, new jersey news
- Explosion, fire reported in East Harlem 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter 23 min ago
- NYC rape-murder cannibal conspiracy trial headed to jury
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Elderly jaywalker roughed up during arrest due in court
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos