New Jersey News
Elderly man injured in New Jersey hit and run
FORT LEE, N.J. (WABC) -- Police are searching for a hit and run driver who struck an elderly man in New Jersey.
It happened Monday afternoon in Fort Lee.
The victim was found lying in the road at the intersection of Linwood Avenue and Bridge Plaza North with life-threatening head injuries.
new jersey, fort lee, hit and run accident, new jersey news
- FDNY rescues worker trapped in Queens trench 34 min ago
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Thunderstorms 49 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Arrest in deadly stabbing of livery cab driver
- Stabbing reported near Times Square
- NSA director says plot against Wall Street foiled
- FBI releases new footage in Times Square bomb
- LIRR cancels 21 trains for evening rush
- Body found in lake where Conn. photographer went missing
- Chrysler agrees to recall Jeeps at risk of fire
- Leonia firehouse shut in wake of sex assault
- Photos: Hong Kong-Newark Plane disturbance
- Photos: Miss Connecticut crowned Miss USA
- AccuWeather Forecast: Thunderstorms
49 min ago