New Jersey News
Elderly man injured in New Jersey hit and run
FORT LEE, N.J. (WABC) -- Police are searching for a hit and run driver who struck an elderly man in New Jersey.
It happened Monday afternoon in Fort Lee.
The victim was found lying in the road at the intersection of Linwood Avenue and Bridge Plaza North with life-threatening head injuries.
new jersey, fort lee, hit and run accident, new jersey news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures