New Jersey News
Water main break shuts highway in Jersey City
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
JERSEY CITY (WABC) -- A water main break is creating problems in Jersey City Tuesday morning.
The main burst, blocking southbound Routes 1 and 9.
All of the southbound lanes are closed between County Road and Tonnelle Circle.
The water from the 6-inch main was finally shut off, but the break has left about 50 families without water.
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new jersey, jersey city, water main break, new jersey news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash
Eyewitness News Links