New Jersey News
TSA spots knife disguised as credit card
NEWARK (WABC) -- Transportation Security Officers at Newark Liberty International Airport say they found a traveler with a knife disguised as a credit card.
Authorities said a TSA officer operating an x-ray machine spotted the concealed knife around 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday.
The credit card knife was sandwiched between several real credit cards in the passenger's wallet and placed in a carry-on bag, officials said.
TSA did not identify the passenger or what flight they were planning to get on. No word of any charges.
new jersey, newark, newark liberty international airport, airport security, transportation security administration, tsa, new jersey news
- Metro North trains collide, 60 people injured
- AccuWeather: Warm and mild
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 5 people injured, struck by vehicles in the Bronx
- Vigil held for Hofstra shooting victim
- EXCLUSIVE: Hot oil attack speaks out after hospital release
- Powerball jackpot jumps to $600 million
- Bieber will have to pay for German monkey business
- Woman, boyfriend found shot to death in NJ park
- Tarrytown remembers Hofstra shooting victim
- abcnews: Sole survivor of plane crash breaks silence
- Photos: Scandal Season 2 Finale
- Photos: Metro North trains collide, at least 60...
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos