New Jersey News
Search widens for NJ father sought in girl's death
WALL, N.J. -- The search for a central New Jersey man charged with murder in the death of his 2-year-old daughter has gone nationwide.
First Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor Christopher Gramiccioni says the FBI and U.S. Marshals are among several agencies now involved in the search for 27-year-old Arthur Morgan III of Ocean Township.
Morgan also was added this weekend as a featured fugitive on the "America's Most Wanted" television show's website.
Authorities believe Morgan fled the state and may have headed out West after Tierra Morgan-Glover was killed Monday, after he picked her up for a court-approved visit.
The toddler was still strapped in her car seat when she was found partially submerged in a creek at Shark River Park in Wall, N.J. The cause of death was listed as "homicidal violence."
new jersey, wall township, new jersey news
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Firefighters respond to brush fire near JFK
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare