New Jersey News
One dead in New Brunswick house fire
NEW BRUNSWICK (WABC) -- One resident was killed in a second-alarm fire in New Jersey late Monday.
Fire burned through the second floor and attic of the home on Easton Avenue in New Brunswick just after 10:30 p.m.
Firefighters were forced out of the building by flames that shot out the second-floor windows.
One resident was trapped on the second floor and pronounced dead at the scene.
No other injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
new jersey, new brunswick, fire, deadly fire, new jersey news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act