New Jersey News
LeGrand to attend Broncos' game in Denver
PARSIPPANY, N.J. -- Paralyzed former Rutgers player Eric LeGrand says he will attend the Denver Broncos' home game against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
LeGrand has been spending this week in New York with his former Rutgers teammates as they prepare for the Pinstripe Bowl against Iowa State on Friday at Yankee Stadium.
He grew up in New Jersey rooting for the Broncos. His favorite player was Terrell Davis, whom LeGrand will get to meet and watch the game with at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
LeGrand suffered a spinal injury in 2010 during a game against Army. He took this week off from physical rehabilitation to participate in bowl activities.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, rutgers university, eric legrand, new jersey news
- Stolen passports deepen missing plane mystery
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police investigating double shooting in Brooklyn
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey aims for 2014 return to Mets
- Melo scores 26, Knicks beat Cavs 107-97