New Jersey News
LeGrand to attend Broncos' game in Denver
PARSIPPANY, N.J. -- Paralyzed former Rutgers player Eric LeGrand says he will attend the Denver Broncos' home game against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
LeGrand has been spending this week in New York with his former Rutgers teammates as they prepare for the Pinstripe Bowl against Iowa State on Friday at Yankee Stadium.
He grew up in New Jersey rooting for the Broncos. His favorite player was Terrell Davis, whom LeGrand will get to meet and watch the game with at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
LeGrand suffered a spinal injury in 2010 during a game against Army. He took this week off from physical rehabilitation to participate in bowl activities.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, rutgers university, eric legrand, new jersey news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 46 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Another delayed GM recall detailed by new documents
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
46 min ago