New Jersey News
Trucks burn at New Jersey warehouse
CARLSTADT (WABC) -- Burning trucks created a tower of smoke seen miles away rising over Carlstadt, New Jersey.
Flames spread from one tractor-trailer to the next at a warehouse in Carlstadt.
The fire started at 4:00 p.m. at 111 Commerce Road. This is an industrial area full of warehouses and businesses.
According to officials, five vehicles were on fire when firefighters arrived on the scene.
The fire spread to two more before the flames were brought under control.
Smoke could be seen from at least 3 miles away as a heavy black column of smoke rose from the scene.
Bergen County is investigating. The fire is not labeled suspicious or not at this time.
No injuries to firefighters or personnel at the scene.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, bergen county, carlstadt, fire, new jersey news
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend 6 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Sandy-damaged New York Aquarium reopens this weekend
- Bethpage Air Show cancelled for Saturday due to weather 56 min ago
- Man accused of DWI with 6-year old daughter in car
- 2 killed, 1 missing in upstate New York plane crash 47 min ago
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse