New Jersey News
Colombian man accused of smuggling heroin in NJ
NEWARK (WABC) -- A man from Colombia is under arrest Thursday, accused of trying to smuggle heroin into the United States through Newark Liberty International Airport.
The man is accused of trying to smuggle nearly 25 pounds of heroin, much of it packed into four bottles of scotch.
The suspect will be tried on federal narcotics smuggling charges.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, newark, newark liberty international airport, drug arrest, new jersey news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43 30 min ago
- Granderson hits sac fly to lift Mets over Braves in 14
- Anna, Beltran key Yankees' 5-1, 12-inning win
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos