New Jersey News
Colombian man accused of smuggling heroin in NJ
NEWARK (WABC) -- A man from Colombia is under arrest Thursday, accused of trying to smuggle heroin into the United States through Newark Liberty International Airport.
The man is accused of trying to smuggle nearly 25 pounds of heroin, much of it packed into four bottles of scotch.
The suspect will be tried on federal narcotics smuggling charges.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, newark, newark liberty international airport, drug arrest, new jersey news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Bill would require equal access to tenant amenities 36 min ago
- Liam Neeson to tour stables amid carriage horse debate 17 min ago
- Stage collapses at California high school; dozens hurt
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams