New Jersey News
Interfaith service held after NJ rabbi is targeted
RUTHERFORD, N.J. (WABC) -- People of different religions joined as one, uniting against hate in Rutherford, New Jersey.
An interfaith service took place Saturday night.
It was held at Congregation Beth-El.
That was the scene of Wednesday's firebombing targeting a rabbi.
It was the fourth attack against a Bergen County synagogue in the past month.
The service is meant to be a show of solidarity against hate crimes.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, rutherford, rabbi, synagogue, hate crime, new jersey news
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Fire inside the Marriott Marquis in Times Square
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide