New Jersey News
Interfaith service held after NJ rabbi is targeted
RUTHERFORD, N.J. (WABC) -- People of different religions joined as one, uniting against hate in Rutherford, New Jersey.
An interfaith service took place Saturday night.
It was held at Congregation Beth-El.
That was the scene of Wednesday's firebombing targeting a rabbi.
It was the fourth attack against a Bergen County synagogue in the past month.
The service is meant to be a show of solidarity against hate crimes.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, rutherford, rabbi, synagogue, hate crime, new jersey news
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Two more possible bias attacks investigated in New York City
- Accident involving fire truck at accident-prone corner
- Suspected robbery ends with car chase
- Connecticut rail service to return to normal Wednesday
- The return of the Green Card Scammer
- Rangers lose 2-1 to Bruins, now 0-3 in series
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos