New Jersey News
Interfaith service held after NJ rabbi is targeted
RUTHERFORD, N.J. (WABC) -- People of different religions joined as one, uniting against hate in Rutherford, New Jersey.
An interfaith service took place Saturday night.
It was held at Congregation Beth-El.
That was the scene of Wednesday's firebombing targeting a rabbi.
It was the fourth attack against a Bergen County synagogue in the past month.
The service is meant to be a show of solidarity against hate crimes.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, rutherford, rabbi, synagogue, hate crime, new jersey news
- LIRR suspended between Huntington, Hicksville 2 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 13 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 9 min ago