New Jersey News
2 men shot inside check cashing store
IRVINGTON, N.J. (WABC) -- Two men were shot inside of a check cashing store in Irvington, New Jersey.
It happened at Unitransfer Check Cashing on Springfield Avenue around 5:45 p.m. on Wednesday.
Both victims were transported to University Hospital, where one of the victims Daniel Joseph, 21, of Irvington was pronounced dead at the hospital.
The second victim who is unidentified is currently in surgery.
Police say so far they believe at least one of the victim's was targeted.
The investigation is being conducted by the Essex County Prosecutor's Major Crimes Task Force and the Irvington Police Department.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, irvington, shooting, new jersey news
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 40 min ago
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen 4 min ago
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
4 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby...
23 min ago