New Jersey News
Man wanted for questioning in synagogue fire bomb
RUTHERFORD, N.J. (WABC) -- Authorities in New Jersey have released images of a man they believe has direct knowledge relating to the fire bombing of a synagogue last week.
The man appears to be fair skinned with brown to black hair and beard. He is approximately 5-foot-10 to 6-foot-1 and has a thin to medium build. He is between 18 and 30 years old and was observed wearing a red/orange and black warm-up suit, black sneakers and a red/orange wool hat (skullcap). He was also carrying a camouflage backpack or rucksack and was seen riding a bicycle.
He is wanted for questioning in regards to the fire bombing of the Temple Beth El in Rutherford on January 11, 2012.
Anyone who spots the suspect is urged not to approach or confront him. Instead, call 911 or stop a law enforcement officer. You can also call the Bergen County hotline number at 201-226-5532 or text your tips to 5512655651.
A $7,500 reward is being offered for information that leads to an arrest of any and all suspects in the case.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, rutherford, rabbi, synagogue, hate crime, new jersey news
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Child, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 35 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 13 min ago
- Missing jet drastically veered off course 10 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam...
13 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos