New Jersey News
Two arrested in deadly NJ hit-and-run
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. (WABC) -- Police say they've arrested the driver and a passenger of an SUV involved a hit-and-run that killed a New Jersey father.
Surveillance video shows victim Leonel Hernandez, 26, riding his bike, right before he was struck Wednesday night in New Brunswick.
You also see the Toyota 4-Runner that hit him.
Police say its driver, Timothy Puskas, 37, is charged with leaving the scene of an accident.
A passenger in his vehicle was also arrested, accused of helping hide the SUV from authorities.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, new brunswick, hit and run accident, new jersey news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 50 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane 52 min ago
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- CT hockey referee arrested after removing child from ice
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
50 min ago