New Jersey News
Vote for best beaches in New Jersey
SANDY HOOK, N.J. -- Voting starts on Tuesday for the annual contest to name the 10 best beaches in New Jersey.
People can cast ballots for their favorite stretch of the Jersey shore at the web site www.njtoptenbeaches.org . Winners will be announced just before Memorial Day weekend.
The contest is run by the New Jersey Sea Grant Consortium as a way of making people feel more connected to, and protective of, the state's 127-mile coastline.
The three beachfront municipalities comprising The Wildwoods are the reigning champions in the competition, having won in three of the past four years.
Cast your vote at NJTopTenBeaches.org
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, jersey shore, best beaches, new jersey news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt 42 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village 55 min ago
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos