New Jersey News
Vote for best beaches in New Jersey
SANDY HOOK, N.J. -- Voting starts on Tuesday for the annual contest to name the 10 best beaches in New Jersey.
People can cast ballots for their favorite stretch of the Jersey shore at the web site www.njtoptenbeaches.org . Winners will be announced just before Memorial Day weekend.
The contest is run by the New Jersey Sea Grant Consortium as a way of making people feel more connected to, and protective of, the state's 127-mile coastline.
The three beachfront municipalities comprising The Wildwoods are the reigning champions in the competition, having won in three of the past four years.
Cast your vote at NJTopTenBeaches.org
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, jersey shore, best beaches, new jersey news
- Designer L'Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clearing And Cold 6 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Company insider comes forward against energy company 15 min ago
- Photos: NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade 33 min ago
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over gays 32 min ago
- Shelton teen critical after being shot in head
- Cop shoots pit bull in Bronx apartment building
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- Rubble cleared, East Harlem blast investigation ramps up
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Earthquake shakes Los Angeles awake 13 min ago
- Photos: Dancing With The Stars Season 18 cast
- St. Pat's parade proceeds amid tension over...
32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clearing And Cold
6 min ago