New Jersey News
Vote for best beaches in New Jersey
SANDY HOOK, N.J. -- Voting starts on Tuesday for the annual contest to name the 10 best beaches in New Jersey.
People can cast ballots for their favorite stretch of the Jersey shore at the web site www.njtoptenbeaches.org . Winners will be announced just before Memorial Day weekend.
The contest is run by the New Jersey Sea Grant Consortium as a way of making people feel more connected to, and protective of, the state's 127-mile coastline.
The three beachfront municipalities comprising The Wildwoods are the reigning champions in the competition, having won in three of the past four years.
Cast your vote at NJTopTenBeaches.org
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, jersey shore, best beaches, new jersey news
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 1 winning ticket sold for record Powerball jackpot 1 min ago
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Official: Broken rail eyed in Metro North crash
- Police say fatal Greenwich Village shooting a hate crime
- Oxbow wins the Preakness Stakes
- Pacers knock out Knicks with win in Game 6
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos