New Jersey News
Thieves get away with Rolex watches
WAYNE, N.J. (WABC) -- In New Jersey, police are searching for a band of thieves who were caught on camera stealing Rolex watches.
It happened inside Michael Anthony Jewelers in Wayne on Saturday.
In the surveillance video, you can see two women and two men standing by a display case, and then one of the men appears to use something to unlock the case.
The two men then removed the watches while the women acted as a lookout.
The thieves made off with four watches worth nearly $22,000.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, theft, new jersey news
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Car dealer charged after selling Sandy-damaged vehicles
- NJ Transit train disabled inside Hudson River tunnel
- Surveillance released in shooting of 9-year-old boy
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- Prosecutors likely to reduce charges in SUV assault
- Video: Two US astronauts set to spacewalk to fix ISS
- GWB repair work this weekend
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos