New Jersey News
Thieves get away with Rolex watches
WAYNE, N.J. (WABC) -- In New Jersey, police are searching for a band of thieves who were caught on camera stealing Rolex watches.
It happened inside Michael Anthony Jewelers in Wayne on Saturday.
In the surveillance video, you can see two women and two men standing by a display case, and then one of the men appears to use something to unlock the case.
The two men then removed the watches while the women acted as a lookout.
The thieves made off with four watches worth nearly $22,000.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, theft, new jersey news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case 20 min ago
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Orange County school evacuated after ceiling collapse
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos