New Jersey News
Family of triplets in fatal bus crash gives thanks
CAMDEN, N.J. -- The family of three schoolgirls involved in a fatal school bus crash in southern New Jersey last week is offering thanks to all those who have supported them.
Triplet Isabelle Tezsla was killed and sisters Natalie and Sophie were severely injured in Thursday's crash. Their father, Anthony Tezsla, is a state police sergeant.
Natalie remains in stable condition, while Sophie and classmate Jonathan Zdybel are still listed in critical condition.
In a statement issued Tuesday, the Tezsla family said the outpouring of love and support has touched them profoundly. They also thanked rescue workers, doctors and nurses for their efforts.
The National Transportation Safety Board is investigating the crash between the bus and a dump truck in Chesterfield. No charges have been filed against either driver.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, school bus accident, child injured, new jersey news
- 4 dead, 280 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bronx sweep nets suspected gang members 3 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View" 6 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 21 min ago
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos