New Jersey News
NJ synagogue firebomb suspect pleads not guilty
HACKENSACK, N.J. -- The second man charged in a series of attacks on synagogues in northern New Jersey has pleaded not guilty.
Dalal appeared in court in Hackensack Monday morning. His plea was entered by his attorney.
He's being held on $2.5 million bail.
Dalal is alleged to have encouraged Graziano and showed him how to make the bombs, though he's not believed to have participated in the acts themselves.
The attacks included firebombing of a house of worship where a rabbi and several family members were sleeping upstairs.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, synagogue, new jersey news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach 5 min ago
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials 24 min ago
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil Robertson's hiatus 31 min ago
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall