New Jersey News
NJ synagogue firebomb suspect pleads not guilty
HACKENSACK, N.J. -- The second man charged in a series of attacks on synagogues in northern New Jersey has pleaded not guilty.
Dalal appeared in court in Hackensack Monday morning. His plea was entered by his attorney.
He's being held on $2.5 million bail.
Dalal is alleged to have encouraged Graziano and showed him how to make the bombs, though he's not believed to have participated in the acts themselves.
The attacks included firebombing of a house of worship where a rabbi and several family members were sleeping upstairs.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, synagogue, new jersey news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 37 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane 39 min ago
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- CT hockey referee arrested after removing child from ice
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
37 min ago