New Jersey News
NJ synagogue firebomb suspect pleads not guilty
HACKENSACK, N.J. -- The second man charged in a series of attacks on synagogues in northern New Jersey has pleaded not guilty.
Dalal appeared in court in Hackensack Monday morning. His plea was entered by his attorney.
He's being held on $2.5 million bail.
Dalal is alleged to have encouraged Graziano and showed him how to make the bombs, though he's not believed to have participated in the acts themselves.
The attacks included firebombing of a house of worship where a rabbi and several family members were sleeping upstairs.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, synagogue, new jersey news
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way 2 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island 42 min ago
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside 21 min ago
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 32 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says 49 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
2 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos