New Jersey News
NJ synagogue firebomb suspect pleads not guilty
HACKENSACK, N.J. -- The second man charged in a series of attacks on synagogues in northern New Jersey has pleaded not guilty.
Dalal appeared in court in Hackensack Monday morning. His plea was entered by his attorney.
He's being held on $2.5 million bail.
Dalal is alleged to have encouraged Graziano and showed him how to make the bombs, though he's not believed to have participated in the acts themselves.
The attacks included firebombing of a house of worship where a rabbi and several family members were sleeping upstairs.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, synagogue, new jersey news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos