New Jersey News
Nearly 2 dozen firearms seized in Newark
NEWARK, N.J. (WABC) -- A delivery of stolen weapons was intercepted in Newark.
Police seized 22 firearms including assault weapons from a home on South 20th Street Tuesday night.
Police moved in after a source tipped off about a delivery of weapons from South Carolina.
Police arrested Cedrick Reddick, the alleged deliveryman, and James Terrell, who lives in the house.
13 others were also arrested.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, newark, gun, new jersey news
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87 37 min ago
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn 4 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest