New Jersey News
Man charged with murder in death of spouse's lover
TEANECK, N.J. (WABC) -- Authorities have made an arrest in the death of a New Jersey man who was found last year shot to death inside his burning home.
Bergen County prosecutor John Molinelli said Friday that Sui Kam "Tony" Tung, of New York, faces numerous charges related to the murder of Robert Cantor. The charges include first-degree murder and second-degree aggravated arson.
Cantor was identified through dental records following a March 2011 blaze at his Teaneck home. Investigators say the 59-year-old Cantor was shot before the blaze was set.
Molinelli says investigators discovered that Tung began stalking Cantor after he found out Cantor was having an affair with his wife.
The 49-year-old Tung is being held on $3 million bail. It's not clear if he has a lawyer.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, teaneck, murder, new jersey news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner 58 min ago
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead 26 min ago
- Photos: Stolen jewelry items in Ramsey robbery