New Jersey News
Man charged with murder in death of spouse's lover
TEANECK, N.J. (WABC) -- Authorities have made an arrest in the death of a New Jersey man who was found last year shot to death inside his burning home.
Bergen County prosecutor John Molinelli said Friday that Sui Kam "Tony" Tung, of New York, faces numerous charges related to the murder of Robert Cantor. The charges include first-degree murder and second-degree aggravated arson.
Cantor was identified through dental records following a March 2011 blaze at his Teaneck home. Investigators say the 59-year-old Cantor was shot before the blaze was set.
Molinelli says investigators discovered that Tung began stalking Cantor after he found out Cantor was having an affair with his wife.
The 49-year-old Tung is being held on $3 million bail. It's not clear if he has a lawyer.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, teaneck, murder, new jersey news
- Weather puts damper on Coney Island businesses
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Arrest made in Charles Butler case
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire
- Residents protest bike sharing program
- Bruins eliminate Rangers with 3-1 win in Game 5
- Bethpage Air Show on for Sunday
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Kickoff to a Long Island Summer photos