New Jersey News
Man charged with murder in death of spouse's lover
TEANECK, N.J. (WABC) -- Authorities have made an arrest in the death of a New Jersey man who was found last year shot to death inside his burning home.
Bergen County prosecutor John Molinelli said Friday that Sui Kam "Tony" Tung, of New York, faces numerous charges related to the murder of Robert Cantor. The charges include first-degree murder and second-degree aggravated arson.
Cantor was identified through dental records following a March 2011 blaze at his Teaneck home. Investigators say the 59-year-old Cantor was shot before the blaze was set.
Molinelli says investigators discovered that Tung began stalking Cantor after he found out Cantor was having an affair with his wife.
The 49-year-old Tung is being held on $3 million bail. It's not clear if he has a lawyer.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, teaneck, murder, new jersey news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 41 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
41 min ago