New Jersey News
Man charged with murder in death of spouse's lover
TEANECK, N.J. (WABC) -- Authorities have made an arrest in the death of a New Jersey man who was found last year shot to death inside his burning home.
Bergen County prosecutor John Molinelli said Friday that Sui Kam "Tony" Tung, of New York, faces numerous charges related to the murder of Robert Cantor. The charges include first-degree murder and second-degree aggravated arson.
Cantor was identified through dental records following a March 2011 blaze at his Teaneck home. Investigators say the 59-year-old Cantor was shot before the blaze was set.
Molinelli says investigators discovered that Tung began stalking Cantor after he found out Cantor was having an affair with his wife.
The 49-year-old Tung is being held on $3 million bail. It's not clear if he has a lawyer.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, teaneck, murder, new jersey news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park