New Jersey News
Fire in Paterson displaces three families
PATERSON (WABC) -- A third-alarm fire burned through two buildings in New Jersey, leaving at least three families homeless.
Fire broke out in a vacant building on East 19th Street in Paterson just after 3 a.m.
The fire spread to a neighboring house, which was occupied by the three displaced families.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire is investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, paterson, fire, new jersey news
- Weather puts damper on Coney Island businesses
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Arrest made in Charles Butler case
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire
- Residents protest bike sharing program
- Bruins eliminate Rangers with 3-1 win in Game 5
- Bethpage Air Show on for Sunday
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Kickoff to a Long Island Summer photos