New Jersey News
Flags at half-staff for fallen soldier from New Jersey
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- Flags are flying at half-staff across New Jersey Thursday to remember a fallen U.S. Army soldier.
Sergeant Shauna Brocklebank Adams was killed during a training exercise in South Korea in March.
Adams grew up in Long Branch and was a 2008 graduate of Montclair State University.
She married her husband, Kyle, the day after Valentine's Day. He is currently serving in Afghanistan.
Sergeant Adams was 27.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, soldier killed, new jersey news
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Rescuers continue scouring rubble in East Harlem 41 min ago
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 42 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Teen shot, apparently by brother, in Queens
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from SI hotel 8 min ago
- Jersey City fire victims to be laid to rest Friday
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage
- Family loses two in East Harlem explosion
3 min ago
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from...
8 min ago