New Jersey News
Woman, 2-year-old boy struck by car in Livingston
LIVINGSTON (WABC) -- A 30-year-old woman and a 2-year-old boy are in the hospital after they were struck by a vehicle in New Jersey.
The incident happened around 9 a.m. on Route 10 and Tiffany Drive in Livingston.
The driver remained at the scene, and no charges have been filed.
The victims were taken to University Hospital's trauma center in Newark. They were believed to be in serious condition, but police did not have an update on their conditions.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, livingston, pedestrian struck, new jersey news
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach 44 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx 44 min ago
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat 42 min ago
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon 35 min ago
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- Secret Service investigating Target data...
44 min ago
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
44 min ago
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian...
42 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos