New Jersey News
Woman, 2-year-old boy struck by car in Livingston
LIVINGSTON (WABC) -- A 30-year-old woman and a 2-year-old boy are in the hospital after they were struck by a vehicle in New Jersey.
The incident happened around 9 a.m. on Route 10 and Tiffany Drive in Livingston.
The driver remained at the scene, and no charges have been filed.
The victims were taken to University Hospital's trauma center in Newark. They were believed to be in serious condition, but police did not have an update on their conditions.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, livingston, pedestrian struck, new jersey news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault 7 min ago
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze 7 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Hot beauty trends for spring
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
8 min ago
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex...
7 min ago
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
7 min ago