New Jersey News
Woman, 2-year-old boy struck by car in Livingston
LIVINGSTON (WABC) -- A 30-year-old woman and a 2-year-old boy are in the hospital after they were struck by a vehicle in New Jersey.
The incident happened around 9 a.m. on Route 10 and Tiffany Drive in Livingston.
The driver remained at the scene, and no charges have been filed.
The victims were taken to University Hospital's trauma center in Newark. They were believed to be in serious condition, but police did not have an update on their conditions.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, livingston, pedestrian struck, new jersey news
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen