New Jersey News
Stolen items recovered in Jersey City
JERSEY CITY (WABC) -- Jersey City Police have recovered dozens of items believed to be stolen goods from burglaries from around the state.
Cops arrested a burglary suspect at 314 3rd Street in Jersey City on April 18th. Inside the apartment they found items including coins, watches, cash and a US Marshals badge. One of the coins dates back to the third or fourth century.
Anyone who can identify items as their own should contact Jersey City Police at (201) 547-5066.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, jersey city, new jersey news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster 6 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
6 min ago