New Jersey News
Police make arrest in Seton Hall shooting
SOUTH ORANGE (WABC) -- Police have made an arrest in the shooting of a Seton Hall University student.
Authorities say 20-year-old Joseph Fowler was one of three people who broke into an off-campus apartment in South Orange Tuesday night.
One student in the apartment was shot in the arm, while another was pistol-whipped.
Police say Fowler is a former Seton Hall student.
The two other suspects are still on the loose.
Officers received reports of shots fire just after 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Grove Terrace Apartments. Moments later, a student showed up at the station saying he'd been shot.
Police have said the attack was not random.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, south orange, assault, shooting, new jersey news
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Gridlock traffic for Memorial Day weekend getaway
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- 17-year-old brutally beaten with bat at gas station
- Police shoot and kill suspect in Ridgefield, Conn.
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- Eats: Camarones Mi Pueblo at Zapata in Palisades
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos