New Jersey News
Police make arrest in Seton Hall shooting
SOUTH ORANGE (WABC) -- Police have made an arrest in the shooting of a Seton Hall University student.
Authorities say 20-year-old Joseph Fowler was one of three people who broke into an off-campus apartment in South Orange Tuesday night.
One student in the apartment was shot in the arm, while another was pistol-whipped.
Police say Fowler is a former Seton Hall student.
The two other suspects are still on the loose.
Officers received reports of shots fire just after 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Grove Terrace Apartments. Moments later, a student showed up at the station saying he'd been shot.
Police have said the attack was not random.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, south orange, assault, shooting, new jersey news
- Mike Woodson out as head coach of Knicks
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security 38 min ago
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Coney Island double stabbing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos