New Jersey News
Police make arrest in Seton Hall shooting
SOUTH ORANGE (WABC) -- Police have made an arrest in the shooting of a Seton Hall University student.
Authorities say 20-year-old Joseph Fowler was one of three people who broke into an off-campus apartment in South Orange Tuesday night.
One student in the apartment was shot in the arm, while another was pistol-whipped.
Police say Fowler is a former Seton Hall student.
The two other suspects are still on the loose.
Officers received reports of shots fire just after 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Grove Terrace Apartments. Moments later, a student showed up at the station saying he'd been shot.
Police have said the attack was not random.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, south orange, assault, shooting, new jersey news
- 4 more bodies pulled from rubble in East Harlem 49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Polar Vortex returns for 1 day
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Newark tanker fire snarls traffic, delays NJ Transit trains
- Photos: Newark tanker fire
- Suspect in terrifying Brooklyn sex assault caught on camera 39 min ago
- Surveillance in Upper Manhattan attempted rape
- Photos: Suspect wanted in attempted rape and robbery
- George Zimmerman's parents sue Roseanne Barr
- Alleged drunk driver rams crowd, kills 2 at SXSW in Texas
- Report: Average Wall Street bonus tops $164,000