New Jersey News
2 charged in Ferrari crash that killed motorcyclist
EAST RUTHERFORD (WABC) -- Two men have now been charged in a deadly crash in New Jersey involving Ferraris.
Police say 28-year-old Joseph Ferretti, of Dumont, and 19-year-old Joseph Meyer, of Oveido, Florida, were taken into custody late Monday night and charged with death by auto.
Authorities say the men, who are employees of Gotham Dream Cars, were driving the Ferraris near in East Rutherford when they lost control and hit a motorcycle.
The crash happened near MetLife Stadium in the Meadowlands.
State Police say the men had fueled up the cars and were driving at a high rate of speed when Meyer struck two curbs and Ferretti lost control and hit a motorcycle driven by 56-year-old Stephen Lenge, of Kinnelon.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, east rutherford, accident, new jersey news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt 26 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village 39 min ago
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos