New Jersey News
Missing boy found in South Carolina
WEST WINDSOR (WABC) -- Authorities in South Carolina have located a missing 5-year-old New Jersey boy apparently abducted by his grandfather, who was arrested.
David Lundy of West Windsor was found at a fast food restaurant in South Carolina by local authorities.
It is believed Lundy was taken by his grandfather, 50-year-old Morris "Tommy" Lundy of New York, last Friday.
The State Police thought they might be headed to Brooklyn and searched several locations, but instead they went south. The grandfather has a lot of ties to South Carolina, officials said.
He will be brought back to New Jersey and charged by the Mercer County Prosecutor's Office.
David Lundy, who suffers from a chronic illness, was not harmed, authorities said.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, missing children, missing person, brooklyn, new jersey news
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air 29 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Who is Bill Bratton?
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Carteret freight train derailment closes turnpike ramps 45 min ago
- Alleged assault of Seton Hall student may be captured on video
- Fast food workers demonstrate to demand higher wages
- Springsteen's 'Born to Run' manuscript at NY auction
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Carteret freight train derailment closes...
45 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
29 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos