New Jersey News
Missing boy found in South Carolina
WEST WINDSOR (WABC) -- Authorities in South Carolina have located a missing 5-year-old New Jersey boy apparently abducted by his grandfather, who was arrested.
David Lundy of West Windsor was found at a fast food restaurant in South Carolina by local authorities.
It is believed Lundy was taken by his grandfather, 50-year-old Morris "Tommy" Lundy of New York, last Friday.
The State Police thought they might be headed to Brooklyn and searched several locations, but instead they went south. The grandfather has a lot of ties to South Carolina, officials said.
He will be brought back to New Jersey and charged by the Mercer County Prosecutor's Office.
David Lundy, who suffers from a chronic illness, was not harmed, authorities said.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, missing children, missing person, brooklyn, new jersey news
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos