New Jersey News
Missing boy found in South Carolina
WEST WINDSOR (WABC) -- Authorities in South Carolina have located a missing 5-year-old New Jersey boy apparently abducted by his grandfather, who was arrested.
David Lundy of West Windsor was found at a fast food restaurant in South Carolina by local authorities.
It is believed Lundy was taken by his grandfather, 50-year-old Morris "Tommy" Lundy of New York, last Friday.
The State Police thought they might be headed to Brooklyn and searched several locations, but instead they went south. The grandfather has a lot of ties to South Carolina, officials said.
He will be brought back to New Jersey and charged by the Mercer County Prosecutor's Office.
David Lundy, who suffers from a chronic illness, was not harmed, authorities said.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, missing children, missing person, brooklyn, new jersey news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft 21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 56 min ago
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records 44 min ago
- Orange County school evacuated after ceiling collapse
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos