New Jersey News
Remains found in bag in New Jersey ID'd as missing teen
PARSIPPANY -- Authorities used dental records to identify human remains that were found off the side of a northern New Jersey road.
The Morris County Prosecutor's Office says 14-year-old Greta Tim was reported missing by her mother in August 2008.
The Irvington resident's remains were found in a bag by landscapers in Parsippany in April 2012.
Authorities say a forensic anthropologist helped officials narrow down their search of missing person files.
Authorities say the events surrounding the teen's death remain under investigation and detectives continue to pursue many leads.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, parsippany, body found, teen, new jersey news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case 8 min ago
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Orange County school evacuated after ceiling collapse
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos