New Jersey News
Monmouth courthouse re-opening Tuesday
FREEHOLD, N.J. -- Numerous tests inside the Monmouth County courthouse in Freehold have failed to find any environmental problems, and the building will re-open on Tuesday.
Dozens of workers and visitors reported feeling ill on two occasions earlier this month, prompting the building to be closed June 18 and cleaned for several days.
The state health department conducted tests for a broad range of chemicals. But the results all showed readings within normal ranges.
Additional tests for pollen, mold, dust, common allergens and other indoor environmental quality measurements also came back normal.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, monmouth county, evacuation, hazmat, new jersey news
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado 6 min ago
- Where is Charles Butler?
- Investigation follows police shooting of student
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday
- Rally held after West Village hate crime murder
- Worker injured after forklift swallowed by sinkhole
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Photos: Lee Goldberg explains Oklahoma's tornado...
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars 1 min ago
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- 51 people confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Muggy
37 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos