New Jersey News
Monmouth courthouse re-opening Tuesday
FREEHOLD, N.J. -- Numerous tests inside the Monmouth County courthouse in Freehold have failed to find any environmental problems, and the building will re-open on Tuesday.
Dozens of workers and visitors reported feeling ill on two occasions earlier this month, prompting the building to be closed June 18 and cleaned for several days.
The state health department conducted tests for a broad range of chemicals. But the results all showed readings within normal ranges.
Additional tests for pollen, mold, dust, common allergens and other indoor environmental quality measurements also came back normal.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, monmouth county, evacuation, hazmat, new jersey news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
- Mayor-elect de Blasio to visit White House
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Budget vote approved in the House
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees