New Jersey News
Monmouth courthouse re-opening Tuesday
FREEHOLD, N.J. -- Numerous tests inside the Monmouth County courthouse in Freehold have failed to find any environmental problems, and the building will re-open on Tuesday.
Dozens of workers and visitors reported feeling ill on two occasions earlier this month, prompting the building to be closed June 18 and cleaned for several days.
The state health department conducted tests for a broad range of chemicals. But the results all showed readings within normal ranges.
Additional tests for pollen, mold, dust, common allergens and other indoor environmental quality measurements also came back normal.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, monmouth county, evacuation, hazmat, new jersey news
- Mike Woodson out as head coach of Knicks
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Coney Island double stabbing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos